Terms and Conditions
The page predium.group-portfolium.com is managed by the Portfolium Group in order to disclose information about its activity of sale of properties and access to or use of it implies acceptance by the user of the following terms and conditions:
1) The information contained on this page and made available to the user does not constitute a contractual proposal or pre-contractual information, and the general conditions of these products and services are regulated in a separate document.
2) The Portfolium Group does not assume responsibility in any way for any direct, indirect, incidental or collateral damage resulting from the visit to its page, namely loss of data, loss of revenues or other income, and interruption of derivative business processes Of the use or impossibility of using the information present in it. The Portfolium Group further disclaims any liability for the contents of third-party websites containing links to predium.group-portfolium.come / or from predium.group-portfolium.com.
3) The intellectual property rights of all contents of predium.group-portfolium.com, except those provided by external entities duly identified, belong to the Portfolium Group, including the information, tools, graphic design of the pages in the Internet, with all its components, and all figures, graphics or texts, being protected by law, under the Copyright and Related Rights Code.
4) The reproduction or partial reproduction of any information or content of predium.group-portfolium.com, as well as of images, videos, or any other element of multimedia, nor its rent or sale, without previous authorization of the Group Portfolium or of the external information providers duly identified, reserving the right to take legal action against the authors of any unauthorized copying, reproduction, dissemination or commercial exploitation.
5) The user undertakes in particular to refrain from using predium.group-portfolium.com, its services and information contained therein with illicit purposes or effects, contrary to what is established in these General Conditions, prejudicial to the rights and interests of third parties Or the Portfolium Group.
6) The Portfolium Group shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind that may result, with a merely illustrative and non-limiting nature, of:
A) Interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions and / or disconnections of the electronic system operating in the information or services caused by causes beyond the control of the Group and which may determine the lack of availability or continuity in the Changes to the computer system, electronic documents or user files;
B) Delays or blockades in access caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or in other electronic systems;
C) Transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, acquisition or access to the contents;
D) Errors or security deficiencies that can be caused by the use by the user of a browser of an outdated or insecure version or by damages, errors or inaccuracies that may result from the malfunction of the same;
E) Operation, availability and accessibility to third-party sites, continuity of information, content and services on these sites, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents and services existing in these sites.
7) The Portfolium Group does not guarantee that predium.group-portfolium.com works correctly on all mobile devices and their configurations, without compromising to develop contents that fit all the devices available in the market.
8) The Portfolium Group reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, all information and content made available on predium.group-portfolium.com, with the exception of those to which the law expressly requires it.
9) These general conditions are governed by Portuguese law.
10) In the event of a dispute, the consumer may use an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body:
Center of Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Lisbon
Center for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of Vale do Ave / Arbitral Tribunal
CIAB - Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (Consumer Arbitration Court)
CNIACC - National Center for Consumer Conflict Information and Arbitration
Center of Arbitration of Conflicts of Consumption of the District of Coimbra
Information Center, Mediation and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts of the Algarve
Consumer Information and Arbitration Center of Porto
More information on Portal do Consumidor